Sunday, September 16, 2007

Keith Moon likes his Aztec gold X3

"Can I-Can I k-kiss your fingers?" Sadie stammered, then blushed furiously at her own request.

Keith didn't bat an eye; he offered both of his hands to her. "Sure."

She timidly kissed each of his fingertips once, her cheeks reddening even more.

"I-I'm sorry," she said. "I'm just a REALLY big fan, and--"

"I figured that much," he said, grinning.

"Can we come out of the bathroom now?" requested a muffled voice behind them.

Keith turned on his heel and shouted, "SHUT UP! YOU'RE BEING RUDE! WE HAVE GUESTS!"

"But you locked us in the ruddy bathroom!"

"I DON'T CARE! SHUT UP!"

"But there's one, two, three, four...eight of us! It's really cramped, and--"

Keith marched resolutely up to the wall that separated his room from the bathroom and pounded on it once, using the heel of this hand.

"OUCH!" yelped whoever had had their ear against the wall.

Keith composed himself, smiling embarrassedly. "Sorry about that, loves. Good help is so hard to find these days. Don't you agree?"

Sadie's head bobbed up and down in a nod, unable to answer any other way in the presence of her idol.

No comments: