Sunday, September 30, 2007

Yeah, I see how it is! Picking on Sadie! You turd.

Moon shrugged. "I'll have accountants pay for it all. Or, hey, here's an idea for you, loves: We could leave it just the way it is. You could market it as the Keith Moon Suite. It would be a major attraction, or..." He sighed. "Stop looking at me like that, girl. I can't be all THAT interesting."

Sadie bit her lip and stared down at her feet. "S-sorry."

Keith let out a bark of laughter. "I was just joking, my dear girl. Go on, stare away." He spread his arms out. "I like the attention."

Sadie giggled, fighting for something clever to say, but came up with naught.

"OI!" someone from the bathroom shouted. "LET US OUT OF THIS RUDDY BATHROOM! HEY, KEITH? CAN YOU HEAR ME? YEAH, I'M TALKING TO YOU! I QU--"

"YOU'RE FIRED!" Keith bellowed.

The voice inside the bathroom quieted, then replied, "B-but I was going to quit..."

"Too bad. I beat you to the punch. You're fired."

Sadie rubbed her poked ribs, glaring at Noel.

"I'm going to get you," she said threateningly to her friend.

Noel smiled innocently.

1 comment:

Watson said...

Nice title...."you turd" XD